Monday, September 13, 2010

The beach!

We made it to Virginia Beach just after Labor Day. Our condo on the beach is a perfect fit for us and we couldn't be happier that we decided to stick together as a family for these next 2 months. All of the planning and stressing over the details of this move is over...well, for a while anyway. It's sometimes easy to forget we'll be making our big trip west soon. Now we can just sit back and enjoy some family time which is exactly what we are doing. Our new routine is pretty simple - Jon goes into work for part of the day and the kids and I go to the beach...sometimes at least twice a day. I'm sure it will get old after a while but they aren't complaining yet. Our time spent in Memphis has given us a whole new appreciation for living on the coast.





Many more beach photos to come! 

2 comments:

  1. great job getting the blog started. it is so much fun to do. sometimes it feels like a chore (when my parents start complaining that i haven't posted recently... um, 2 days ago is RECENTLY!) , but I absolutely love having a blog. so much fun to look back on things that i posted and didn't even remember! i'll be reading. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought it was now or never, I take so many photos and never do anything with them. I'm constantly saying to my family - 'oh yeah, I've got some great photos from this and that, I just need to upload them!'. Your blog is fantastic, you definitely inspired me. :) Jack likes to check up on J & M, too.

    ReplyDelete