Condo living has its perks. I don't miss having a big house to clean or yard to keep up. It takes me about 15 minutes to clean up and put away our things. The boys have more than enough space to play and we aren't tripping over toys. My first big trip to the commissary alone with the boys presented me with a challenge - how do I get all those groceries AND the kids up to the 2nd level?
Thank goodness my husband didn't blink an eye when I insisted that we bring the double jogger along on this trip! Never thought it would double as a grocery cart. Don't worry, Jack is NOT sitting under the piles of bags.
BOB is finally getting some decent mileage with the boys and I on our morning runs. Now that we've left the miserable 90-100 degree Memphis heat behind, running is actually enjoyable again. That is a good thing because we are making frequent stops to all of our favorite restaurants. There's no shame in having crabcakes for lunch AND dinner, right?

No comments:
Post a Comment